Friday, December 1, 2006

Oof. One of thooooose days....

Weather was so crappy, the dog decided she could wait to go out, after sticking her head out the door and neither cat decided they wanted to have an escape when I opened the door for the dog.

Woke up plenty early enough but somehow - probably through my waffling over what to bring for lunch - I ended up running a bit late. No cash on me, and probably no time to hit the ATM. Driving through town, I hit EVERY friggin' light - even the ones that aren't normally red because they're "demand only". I decide to pass on hitting the ATM in town, and, if I had enough time when I got to work, hit the one in the Quickie Mart near work. Don't I get behind every slowpoke, with 27 cars backed up behind them? According to the clock in the car I still had about 2 minutes when I got here, so I stopped at the ATM..... Guess what's out of order? Guess who's going without caffeine this AM? (And I ended up being late, to boot).
SIGH

No comments: