Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life is......good.


Got outside for the first ride of the year today and the first outdoor miles in about three months. Felt (har har) pretty good for the first four or five miles and managed to hold 20MPH+, but faded pretty quickly. Didn't do much climbing but again, started strong and faded a little early. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me, but at least I didn't go completely down the toilet.

Rode a sort of circular route around the scene of yesterday's train wreck. Apparently they were still burning off stuff because I could see a plume of black smoke for most of my ride.

By the numbers:
7,31,316,46,5,13, 31, 7 (Route numbers of the roads I took!)
29.57 miles (give me credit for 30!)
1702 calories burned
1:41 time
Avg speed of 17.4 (not stellar, but not bad!

No comments: