Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ok, So I Have A Legitmate Excuse For Letting My Blog Slide...

...and here he is:


His introduction to Zoe

Puppy Naps Are Essential

I'm going to need a bigger lap!

Gambrinus landed in our lives Sunday. It's been a few years and apparently I've forgotten just much work a 16lb furball can be. Between the housebreaking and the constant "NO!" "STOP THAT!" and "DON'T EAT THAT!" I haven't had time to blog....or hit the trainer....or put some miles on my skis. Hell, even getting in a SHOWER is considered a victory. He's crate trained, so fortunately, he sleeps at night, but the 2AM potty trip is doing serious damage to my relationship with good 'ol Morpheus.

The little furwad is sleeping under my chair while I write this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Furwad... LOVE it! :) He is a cutie. You're a lucky guy to have such great pets!!

Now, go get on the trainer!!
- Grace